Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell tech any good?

sebfards

Registered
Is there any good product from cell tech? anything that's worth using? I see it in store but was told their stuff is real hype.

Cell tech isn't a bad product but it's very over priced for what it is. Cell tech is nothing more then a flavoured creatine and glucose supplement. You are paying a lot of money for the brand name and all the marketing behind cell tech. You could get the exact same thing for a lot less money by purchasing a generic version.

For a creatine supplement - get either a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com. If you want to add in a carbohydrate source, get a high molecular weight carbohydrate like waxy maize or vitargo. Both of those options are much better then glucose because they will still raise insulin levels and help shuttle the creatine into muscle cells but they are sugar free, unlike glucose which is pure sugar.

never pay attention to a name or which celeb is endorsing the product. always read ingredients and labels. everything you see there is accurate or else that supplement will get recalled. it isn't the wild west out there as you may believe.

Their products are okay. I would not buy them. But if I got it for free or as a gift, I would not hesitate to use them.

Or if there was a deep 50% sale. Otherwise its just a bit too expensive for what they have to offer.

It is like that for majority of big supplement brands unfortunately.

bro celltech is not a bad product a all...they get a lot of hate due to the oldschool ads they had in magazines back in the day....but they have some good formulas...i wouldnt call them #1 or #10 for bodybuilding or fitness but for sure top 20 brands out there....

Back
Top Bottom