Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell tech and nitro tech

Kthpearson

Registered
Hi guys I bought this two products and this is my first time taking any type of supplements and even training, I started the gym 4 days ago , I'm 21 years old and I need to know if you take cell and nitro after work out or you take them as pre work out, thank you.

Cell tech you would want to take after your workout. It's loaded with sugar so taking it before your workout will cause you to go hypoglycaemic during your workout.

Nitro tech - it's just a whey protein supplement so use it just like you would any other whey protein powder.

Neither cell tech or nitro tech are bad products but they are very over priced for what they are. Cell tech is a nothing more then creatine and glucose. Nitro tech is a whey protein supplement. You could get the exact same thing for a lot less money by purchasing generic version of each. You are paying a lot of money for the muscle tech brand name and all the marketing behind cell tech and nitro tech.

When purchasing supplements the brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

For a wheyprotein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Wheyprotein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

For a creatine supplement - get either a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com

I agree 100% with Trevor. NitroTech is 'ok'. Use as prescribed. CellTech I'd replace with bog standard monohydrate as soon as you use it up.

Definitely the way to go here.

Back
Top Bottom