Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap cheap whey

parisian11

Registered
I've went to Walmart yesterday after looking at some forum about where to buy whey. One member said walmart is a pretty good place to buy whey if your not going to get it from the internet.

ive checked and the best they had were whey protien gourmet, for 39.99. It had 1000g in it which is barly any if you think of it a person thats 100 pound = only 10 days. im just wondering where u guys buy your whey and how much it is. Just comparing the prices and hopefully ill find a better place to buy whey.

I've went to Walmart yesterday after looking at some forum about where to buy whey. One member said walmart is a pretty good place to buy whey if your not going to get it from the internet.

ive checked and the best they had were whey protien gourmet, for 39.99. It had 1000g in it which is barly any if you think of it a person thats 100 pound = only 10 days. im just wondering where u guys buy your whey and how much it is. Just comparing the prices and hopefully ill find a better place to buy whey.

That's 30 UK pounds for a kilo. Buy in bulk. We've a bench of companies here like MyProtein, Bulkpowders and so on (with codes the price gets down to £10 or less a kilo for 5-kilos). You've TrueProtein and others but watch the shipping.

I am not gonna be much of a a help here as I've currently been buying only from local web shops.
And when it comes to prices going for the cheapest usually means buying the lowest quality.

Whenever I see these crazy discounts or super cheap products I first check out the nutrition label and then make my decision. And more often than not I've had to pass because there is usually a very good reason why the product is being sold with so affordable price.

I'd invest in quality whey sources. I buy online in bulk when sales come. Usually about 5 lb. Tubs at a time. Walmart is not really a good option for quality

Back
Top Bottom