Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterol is too high

JohnsonRU

Registered
I went to my doctor and she said my cholesterol was too high over 200+, she said it has to come down or else I would have to take medication. I need a supplement to use that will help with cholesterol that I can take daily and is safe. Please do not recommend any drugs or steroids.

I had high cholesterol at my last blood test several months ago. Since then I've been using 2,000 MG krill oil and 2,000 MG Citrus Bergamot daily. Both are known to reduce cholesterol. I go for a follow up blood test in about three weeks so I can't tell you how well they have worked as of yet. Fingers crossed...

I went to my doctor and she said my cholesterol was too high over 200+, she said it has to come down or else I would have to take medication. I need a supplement to use that will help with cholesterol that I can take daily and is safe. Please do not recommend any drugs or steroids.

Try adding n2guard, it really helped my clients with cholesterol, I had an MMA guy go from 220 down to under 130 with n2guard and fish oil mix.

I had high cholesterol at my last blood test several months ago. Since then I've been using 2,000 MG krill oil and 2,000 MG Citrus Bergamot daily. Both are known to reduce cholesterol. I go for a follow up blood test in about three weeks so I can't tell you how well they have worked as of yet. Fingers crossed...

isn't it amazing how for 30 years they said high fat was bad for cholesterol. yet you took high fat and it helped a lot

i wish guys would realize that we need fat in our diets. hell on some days a good 60-70% of my diet is fat

HEALTHY FATS are crucial and americans don't get any at all in their diets, that needs to change. this is why i work so hard trying to teach guys proper diet on here but its hard to fight the bro science and the mis information

take glutathione, tudca, nac ...

anyway, how high is this cholesterol?
200+ meant nothing.
201 is greater than 200, but also 300 or 500 ... what is the exact value?
what is the value of hdl and ldl? and the ratio?

furthermore, the size of this so-called bad cholesterol should also be known because even if it is high but the size of the plaques is small, then it is not so worrying.

How about diet and exercise.

Diet and exercise like monster said brought mine down back into range.

Back
Top Bottom