Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cla and losing fat

joeylove3

Registered
So, I have been training hard and eating clean for a while now and have come to a plateau. I am 5'1" and 120lbs. I'm looking to lose that last 5-10lbs of fat. I have tried Atro-Phex and found that it only gave me energy and didn't really help with fat loss. I've tried CLA and a few other products here and there that haven't been very successful. Does anyone have any suggestions for a fantastic fat burner to shed me through this plateau? Preferably nothing with a ton of caffeine, I hate feeling like my heart is going to explode.

I'd appreciate some advice!
Thanks!

Cardazol from banned nutrition can help, but 90% of it is still going to be tuning diet and training. The last bit is the hardest to shake.

So, I have been training hard and eating clean for a while now and have come to a plateau. I am 5'1" and 120lbs. I'm looking to lose that last 5-10lbs of fat. I have tried Atro-Phex and found that it only gave me energy and didn't really help with fat loss. I've tried CLA and a few other products here and there that haven't been very successful. Does anyone have any suggestions for a fantastic fat burner to shed me through this plateau? Preferably nothing with a ton of caffeine, I hate feeling like my heart is going to explode.

I'd appreciate some advice!
Thanks!

Male or female.

i am assuming you are a female. losing those extra pounds is tough because your body wants to be at what it thinks is homeostasis. instead of adding in a bunch of fat burners that are stims i would recommend N2slin before meals. also try fasting protocols, check my signature for my Ebook

Honestly the biggest thing is going to be tightening up the diet more. The last stubborn bit of fat is the hardest to lose. The leaner you get the harder it gets. Cardarine is a great thing to help but the biggest thing is diet

Back
Top Bottom