Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cleaning out my cabinet - can i stack this stuff?

kckcjl94

so, i found some yohimbine, garcinia cambogia, caffeine. are those 3 things stackable?

i also found some like 5 year old clenbuterol.

so, i found some yohimbine, garcinia cambogia, caffeine. are those 3 things stackable?

Those would be fine in modest doses..

Yohimbe makes me feel cracky

If you are sensible to stims, you should not mix yohimbine with caffeine. If you are ok with lots of stims, you are good to go. Just start gradually and moderately.

I dont think expiration dates matter on most supps unless its a few years. I mean 2011 is pushing it i think. also, why take the garcinia cambogia? The y and caffeine would be nice before fasted cardio

i dunno, just listing what i found and wondered what coudl be taken together. i forgot why i bought most of it

i dunno, just listing what i found and wondered what coudl be taken together. i forgot why i bought most of it

Gotcha. From what im seeing Yohimbine can be good fo 4+ years(just someones experience with old sups im seeing) and i cant see caffeine going bad.

Is the Garcinia in liquid form? If so I would be careful of that one.... Lol. I take it in liquid form. Tastes like fucking trash water as it is. I can only imagine how bad it would be going rancid..... Gross.

yeh, i'm not going to use the clen. last time i did i could barely sign my name my hands were so shaky haha.

Those 3 + gugglesterones would actually be a pretty decent stack.

Be careful with your yohimbine and caffeine dosage. Over doing stimulants will burn out your adrenal cortex and raise cortisol levels. 100mg caffeine + 2.5mg yohimbine is a good dosage.

- - - Updated - - -

some of the expirations are 2011 and 2012, think it really matters?

Supplements don't really have expiration dates - more like best before dates.

As supplements age, they loose potency. They don't go bad. If the supplements were stored in a cool, dark place they will still be fine to use. They will just have a reduced potency.

Back
Top Bottom