Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cliff BAR bulk

Huaey42

I bought a bulk shipment of CLIF BAR’s .. it comes in a variety pack with 36 different bars. I have been going at it it's got so many different flavors in it including chocolate chip, crunchy peanut butter, and cool mint chocolate. I'm not a big fan of their brownie flavor or their Macadamia just taste really weird to me
what do you think about these will they help me with more protein in my diet

I bought a bulk shipment of CLIF BAR’s .. it comes in a variety pack with 36 different bars. I have been going at it it's got so many different flavors in it including chocolate chip, crunchy peanut butter, and cool mint chocolate. I'm not a big fan of their brownie flavor or their Macadamia just taste really weird to me

I dont like the cliff bar taste, bad after taste for me

if you are in a pinch and desperate cliff bars are OKAY

they are less bad then other protein bars out there.

I like them when i go hiking

I prefer just eating real unprocessed foods.

Back
Top Bottom