Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coconut oil health benefits?

CulpepperCarl

Registered
I have a friend that is taking Coconut oil She said it is good for the brain. Have you heard of this? Does it have other benifits. I am just interested in it and would like to gather info about it before I buy it Thanks!

I have a friend that is taking Coconut oil She said it is good for the brain. Have you heard of this? Does it have other benifits. I am just interested in it and would like to gather info about it before I buy it Thanks!
Coconut oil has a lot of health benefits and a great healthy fat to use and cook with

See if your friend actually feels any benefit.

it is more about avoiding bad oils. restaurants and fast food places never use coconut oil because of the price, they use the cheaper oils.

coconut oil is a staple in my kitchen.. i use it to cook everything from my eggs to use in my BBQ marinades to my salads.

Back
Top Bottom