Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee alternative

briDR

Registered
What are some coffee Alternatives that I can take that will still give me the buzz but not the brown teeth and the other problems that I'm getting with coffee in terms of not being able to sleep at night. I guess I'm looking for something that's not a stimulant but will give me energy

What are some coffee Alternatives that I can take that will still give me the buzz but not the brown teeth and the other problems that I'm getting with coffee in terms of not being able to sleep at night. I guess I'm looking for something that's not a stimulant but will give me energy

Get some cardazol thats best coffee alternative, or green tea if non stim.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Just don't drink any after 4pm.

- - - Updated - - -

cardazol beats coffeee

Contains caffeine. So that's a no

cardazol is a step down, but it still has some stims as mentioned

I'd say a step up as it will contain more stim/caffeine than many cups of coffee. It's a fine product when used as suggested but those suggesting it as an alternative for someone who wants to be able to get less stimmed so they can sleep are NOT helping

Don’t drink your coffee to late. As for a stimulant without caffeine im not sure about that

Back
Top Bottom