Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee and supps

rHuth99

Registered
Someone told me at work if i drink coffee while taking supps it will not be as effective ? Is that true ?

The polyphenols in tea/coffee can prevent the absorption of certain nutrients. They're right.

It's BS. Labs and studies try 8, 12 and 16 hours fasts before they try you out on products. So forget how a supp might be absorbed on coffee - what about that meal you ate, or the snack and so on. So, unless as Stevesmi says you're taking something to relax you, at worst it'll slow you down. There's SOME evidence that caffeine will inhibit some supplements. But who knows what supplements you're taking.

Last edited:
Someone told me at work if i drink coffee while taking supps it will not be as effective ? Is that true ?

I've been taking my daily supplements with my morning cup o' Joe for several decades now. They seem to be working. So that someone is mistaken.

I've been taking my daily supplements with my morning cup o' Joe for several decades now. They seem to be working. So that someone is mistaken.

Cup of tea for me with a coffee after

Back
Top Bottom