Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

collagen supplements

doodson

Registered
are these collagen supplements legit that i see being sold in powder form? doesn't seem to be very practical to be able to ingest a powder and get collagen from that or maybe i am wrong. The one i saw was a little tub of it and it was selling for like $35 which was insanely expensive, i'm looking for help with my soft tissues.

are these collagen supplements legit that i see being sold in powder form? doesn't seem to be very practical to be able to ingest a powder and get collagen from that or maybe i am wrong. The one i saw was a little tub of it and it was selling for like $35 which was insanely expensive, i'm looking for help with my soft tissues.

bro i suggest collagen capsules instead...you can just drink the caps with some bioprine for digestion...

Jell-O is the cheap af, which is gelatin, which is made from collagen. They’re basically the same. Just get some sugar free jello. It’s like .50¢

Jell-O is the cheap af, which is gelatin, which is made from collagen. They’re basically the same. Just get some sugar free jello. It’s like .50¢

Jello hasn't hasn't been made with real gelatin for the last 30 years.

Jello hasn't hasn't been made with real gelatin for the last 30 years.

On the box the first ingredient is gelatin. There are substitutes available for vegans such as arrowroot, agar, xanthan gum, guar gum, and carrageen among others. But gelatin is gelatin, it’s the same animal byproduct. What do you mean by ‘real gelatin’?

On the box the first ingredient is gelatin. There are substitutes available for vegans such as arrowroot, agar, xanthan gum, guar gum, and carrageen among others. But gelatin is gelatin, it’s the same animal byproduct. What do you mean by ‘real gelatin’?

here are the ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Fumaric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Aspartame* And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Red 40, Salt.

so you are right it has gelatin, but look at all the other crap it has that does not belong in a human body which completely defeats the purpose of the nutrition we want and that cause cancer, inflammation and other disease. i would not go near it which is i think nelson's point

why not just make bone broth? it literally takes a minute to throw the bones into a crockpot and set it and you aren't throwing out bones that you would normally waste so it is a good way to avoid waste

here are the ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Fumaric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Aspartame* And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Red 40, Salt.

so you are right it has gelatin, but look at all the other crap it has that does not belong in a human body which completely defeats the purpose of the nutrition we want and that cause cancer, inflammation and other disease. i would not go near it which is i think nelson's point

why not just make bone broth? it literally takes a minute to throw the bones into a crockpot and set it and you aren't throwing out bones that you would normally waste so it is a good way to avoid waste

I can see that point. They do make flavorless jello that’s just gelatin. I see all these overpriced products that’s really just part of a new collagen/gelatin fad, which is dirt cheap to make.

This is a great site I use for all kinds of basic, no filler, just as it supplements

https://purebulk.com/products/hydrolyzed-collagen-bovine

I stand corrected. You are correct. They do still use a trace of collagen and some sticky plant substances. I was thinking of horse hooves. Yes, they used to make it with that. YUM.

I stand corrected. You are correct. They do still use a trace of collagen and some sticky plant substances. I was thinking of horse hooves. Yes, they used to make it with that. YUM.

Mmm, “hooves”, has such a delicious ring to it lol

Back
Top Bottom