Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

collagen supplements

laisuyu

I was having a debate with people at the gym about injuries and they mentioned that collagen works well
he said he takes a powder collagen, I tried some of his and it didn’t do much for me. I wonder if I should try another brand or if I should keep trying it? I am having a tough time recovering from my workouts and I’m also trying to help with aging

I was having a debate with people at the gym about injuries and they mentioned that collagen works well
he said he takes a powder collagen, I tried some of his and it didn’t do much for me. I wonder if I should try another brand or if I should keep trying it? I am having a tough time recovering from my workouts and I’m also trying to help with aging

bone broth is a better option than straight collagen supps imo

Most all collagen supplements are trash. Go with bone broth

I like using collagen powder in my shakes!!

Id say thats more of a hair/skin health supplement

Back
Top Bottom