Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off thyroid meds

duecloud

Registered
I used to bodybuild when I was very young and was messing around with thyroid medications and trenbolone, my doctor ended up putting me on thyroid meds in my early 20’s cause it didn’t bounce back. Now that I’m older I want to come off those meds and just be normal, any supplements that can help with this?

I used to bodybuild when I was very young and was messing around with thyroid medications and trenbolone, my doctor ended up putting me on thyroid meds in my early 20’s cause it didn’t bounce back. Now that I’m older I want to come off those meds and just be normal, any supplements that can help with this?

How young? And let this be a lesson to others.

I make a great product for guys that are coming off using Cytomel for fat loss:

https://www.evolutionary.org/t-3-pct/

Back
Top Bottom