Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparing carbs?

PureSupps

Registered
I have a gnc blender thing, kind of like a magic bullet and I use to grind up oatmeal and make shakes and stuff. How would oatmeal powder compare to the expensive waximaize supplements? Is there much of a difference other than price?

many of you won't like hearing this but blenders and juicers should be thrown into the trash or used very sparingly

when you use either you are breaking down/processing the food which eliminates the benefits of the vitamins and minerals

also, juicing extracts the juice and throws out the fiber out of a fruit. why would you do that? the fiber is important

and finally combining a bunch of things in 1 drink does a number on your stomach. that is why when you drink a shake you get that tummy ache. our digestion system is designed to digest 1 thing at a time, not 20 things put together. that is why you will never see me consume a meal with more than 2 or 3 things tops together. and a lot of times i consume 1 thing by itself for a meal. crazy huh? but that is how every animal on earth eats. you don't see an animal out there eat a 5 course meal, they eat 1 thing at a time.

Back
Top Bottom