Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparing liv 52 vs n2guard for steroid cycle support.

guettarmen4

Registered
Bros at my gym still swear by the ond school Liv-52 for steroid cycel support, I brought up N2guard and only a couple of guys know about it. Are bros still really using liv-52 and how does it compare to N2guard for cycle support?

Comparing Liv-52 to N2guard is like comparing a poodle to a pitbull. N2guard is a way superior liver aid. Do some research on TUDCA -> http://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

TUDCA is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market today. Most supplement companies don't include it in their liver aid supplements because it is so expensive. N2guard is (in my opinion) the best liver aid supplement on the market because it contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving.

Get your friends to read the article on TUDCA I linked up above and I am sure they will start to reconsider their old school Liv-52 supplement.

Apart from that, the ingredient list of N2Guard is far superior, and the serving sized are much bigger, so you don't even need to have a personal opinion about them - just compare the ingredient lists, and you will see obvious differences. N2Guard has like 5 times more ingredients, including such greats as NAC and TUDCA, so liv52 is a very basic liver support compared to N2Guard.

Liv52 is an oldschool liver supplement. It works, but in a 'meh' kind of way.

If you just check the labels of these two and compare, you will see that there is an enormous difference

Unfortunately guys get stuck in the past and do not keep up. That is the exact reason guys still want to run nolva on cycle instead of an AI like aromasin. N2Guard is far superior. Compare the labels and you will see why.

I think cost is a factor for some guys as well.

Then you factor in the younger crowd who thinks "ehhh, this is good enough"....

Back
Top Bottom