Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Completed First Ostarine Cycle - Review

powerup

Buff Brother
So I just took my last dose of MK2866 today and wanted to write a review for all. Just a little background. I am 39 and been lifting for about 20 years but id say Iv been serious about it for the past 15. Last September I wet for a DEXA scan and was 8.6% body fat at 160 pounds and would say I started my cycle at about that maybe a tad under. I started my cycle on 3/22/19 and ran it for 13 1/2 weeks. The first day I took 12.5mg, second day 17mg, then from the 3rd day until completion I ran it at 25mg/day. I added in Cardarine at 10mg a day on 4/15/19. I use a fitbit to track my daily activity level and track my diet pretty religiously. Below is a chart I kept to track my calories in vs calories out, my weight, and steps per day. I do think the fitbit overestimates the calories burned so I really don't think the deficit I was in was as great as the chart below shows. I weigh myself every morning and keep a rolling 7 day average. My average weight went up 7.37 pounds from start to finish. Even though I was pretty cut to start with I notice even more definition now than when I started. I added about 35 pounds to my bench and about 130 to my leg press. The 7.37 pounds Id say is pretty evenly distributed in gains as expected. All my lifts saw improvements across the board.

To break down my abbreviations of the chart below here are what the columns mean: (click on it to make it bigger)

Calories = total calories per week

Avg Calories = average calories per day. (weekly total simply divided by 7)

Diff = total weekly difference between what was taken in and what the fitbit say I burned - again I think the fitbit over estimates how many calories burned

Avg Diff - average daily calories burned per day. (weekly total divided by 7)

Avg Steps - average steps per day

Avg Weight - average of daily weight recorded over dated period.

Gain/Loss - difference over last week

mk.jpg

PCT plan:

Start Clomid tomorrow 25/mg day, take a test booster, and continue to Cardarine out one more month.

Post PCT plan:

Bloodwork scheduled for July 29th and regular annual doctor check up Aug 1st. Also another DEXA scheduled for Aug 1st.

Question: how long should I cut off the clomid and Cardarine before blood work to get it out of my system?

After that I plan on getting off everything minus my normal over the counter supplements. (i.e. creatine, BCAAs, pre workout, etc) for 4 weeks then may jump on another cycle of Ostarine, I thought about switching to something stronger like RAD 140 but im satisfied with the results of the Ostarine so if its not broke why fix it.

Question: Is this enough time off between cycles? Will the results of the second cycle be less than the first?

All in all I must say I was very impressed with the stuff considering this was the first time I ever took anything non over the counter. The strength gains were certainly attributed to the Ostarine as I was stuck in a long long plateau for the most part before hand. I wish I had taken before and after pics but regardless I can look in the mirror and notice the difference as people around me have mentioned they have noticed a difference. Id love to hear some thoughts on my PCT and post PCT plans or any thoughts in general about what I wrote. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Thanks to everyone who answered some of my questions along the way.

I am not quite sure whether you would even need to use clomid considering your cycle. Perhaps just a regular test booster if anything.

i fear you got a pro hormone man.

i asked before because i had a feeling what you used wasn't real sarms. i would run bloods asap and see what is going on, that will tell you if you have the real thing or no

i fear you got a pro hormone man.

i asked before because i had a feeling what you used wasn't real sarms. i would run bloods asap and see what is going on, that will tell you if you have the real thing or no

i have a appt on July 29th for bloodwork. Whatever it was, I can tell you it worked. But what makes you think it was a prohormone based on the results?

- - - Updated - - -

will be using esarms for the next cycle. wouldnt prohormones cause sides?

- - - Updated - - -

will be using esarms for the next cycle. wouldnt prohormones cause sides?

^^^ an independent media company based out of canada surprise tested 20 sarm's companies without their knowledge. 2 of the companies scammed them entirely and didn't even send the product, 17 of the companies products were underdosed or flat out bunk, and only 1 had legit sarms and that was sarms1.com.

i would love to take a look at your bloods and see if you did in fact get real sarms.. yes i get that you feel like 'it worked' but a pro hormone will give you plenty of results, but they also will cause other issues. an example is the guys who have ended up with gyno from what they thought was sarms, or who got shutdown and had a hard time recovering.

maybe you got real sarms and maybe you didn't. i'm not saying one way or the other. the bloods would be awesome for me to see

cool, ill get a copy when I go. did esarms fail the test too? i opted for PP based on this video originally before I found this site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5uTZ9W8C7g&t=3s

that was before esarms bro.

I would trust either sarms company we have on here, but i personally endorse sarms1 because i have used all their products and so have my clients.

cool. what should I expect coming off of it? I started Clomid today 25/mg and still taking the Cardarine at 10mg

been off for a week now. no loss of gains or strength. when should i see diminishing results? if at all...

Well doctor said blood work came back 100% perfect, went for a dexa this morning. Went from 8.6% BF to 8.1% BF and gained 6 pounds... Id say two thumbs up for Ostarine. Cant wait to start my 2nd cycle 2nd week of September.

Back
Top Bottom