Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

confused about Keto supplements

vulupullerz

Registered
What exactly is Keto diet? I did a lot of reading up on it after hearing about it on youtube, but there are a lot of definitions of what it is and what it does. I heard it is good for losing weight is that true? and what are keto supplements?

What exactly is Keto diet? I did a lot of reading up on it after hearing about it on youtube, but there are a lot of definitions of what it is and what it does. I heard it is good for losing weight is that true? and what are keto supplements?

Mostly BS and crocks

i don't blame you for being confused because most of these hacks on social media who push it have no clue how to even do it right

example: chipotle isn't keto, nor is ordering a burger from mcdonalds with no bread, etc etc.

a true keto diet is actually one of the best and natural diets we could have, aside from its lack of fruit. however if you don't do things like use natural organic UNREFINED coconut oil and are using refined oils or hydrogenated oils then you aren't keto at all. also food in general will kick you out of keto unless you are consuming 100% natural fats which is why you cannot go to a restaurant or fast food joint for keto nor can you go to your regular super market. there is much confusion and i bet most vets/mods even on this forum don't understand it either.

don't believe me? well go to the drug store and buy keto strips and test your urine. you will notice you aren't pissing out ketones. the only way to truly get into keto would be to fast and then consume 100% natural fats to keep you in keto. PERIOD

Most people who talk about keto, aren't actually knowledgeable about it. Actual keto diets are pretty strict.

It's a no carb diet with high fats. It's not sustainable long term and nothing I recommend, especially for those that lift

Back
Top Bottom