Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coral calcium question

patrickscollege

Registered
When I was in recovery after having my knee scoped I was talking to the nurse. We talked about my surgery, recovery, my joint pain and arthritis. She highly recommended Glucosamine and Coral Calcium, she said this combination stopped all of her joint/arthritic pain. Googling Coral Calcium, it sounds kinda like a scam. Some guy named Robert Barefoot keeps coming up in searches.

Anyone have any info/opinion on Coral Calcium??

Tell ur nurse friend Steve said she is a moron. You cannot supplement calcium nor should you. I’ve discussed this issue a lot on here. It’s actually dangerous and completely counterproductive. We pound weights hard and just cause she got a placebo effect doesn’t make it smart advice

What I can tell you is n2jointrx works great for us gym rats

Calcium supplements for the most part pass right through you without being absorbed. You should get your calcium from whole foods.

When I was in recovery after having my knee scoped I was talking to the nurse. We talked about my surgery, recovery, my joint pain and arthritis. She highly recommended Glucosamine and Coral Calcium, she said this combination stopped all of her joint/arthritic pain. Googling Coral Calcium, it sounds kinda like a scam. Some guy named Robert Barefoot keeps coming up in searches.

Anyone have any info/opinion on Coral Calcium??
You're right. It's a scam

just because someone is a nurse or doctor, or any medical professional. doesn't mean they know what the fuck they are talking about!

i keep telling people this but they don't listen

that is like expecting a used car salesman to know the difference between diesel and regular unleaded gasoline. they know how to sell you cars and fuck you over, but in the end they don't know shit about cars.

just because someone is a nurse or doctor, or any medical professional. doesn't mean they know what the fuck they are talking about!

i keep telling people this but they don't listen

that is like expecting a used car salesman to know the difference between diesel and regular unleaded gasoline. they know how to sell you cars and fuck you over, but in the end they don't know shit about cars.

What happens when the car mechanic becomes a car salesmen ?

Back
Top Bottom