Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cracked palms

purehybrid4

Registered
I have a real problem with cracked skin on the palms of my hands. Are there any vitamins that could help this issue vs creams?

Try a manicure?

- - - Updated - - -

Make your hands pretty like mine

Attachments

• 20190828_222850.jpg
    20190828_222850.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 50
calluses are going to happen when you lift weights.. it is a good thing, means your hands are getting stronger

don't you dare think about wearing gloves like some may suggest

I never understood this kind of thinking. People fucking up the shit out of their hands because they refuse to wear gloves or even a thin wrap to protect their skin. I would gladly be ok with slightly less grip strength, to have hands that aren't covered in calluses, bloodied, or otherwise fucked up.

I never understood this kind of thinking. People fucking up the shit out of their hands because they refuse to wear gloves or even a thin wrap to protect their skin. I would gladly be ok with slightly less grip strength, to have hands that aren't covered in calluses, bloodied, or otherwise fucked up.

maybe in the short term but def not long term.

you build stronger hands by lifting raw. you also build stronger wrists and forearms.

you wear gloves you end up with major imbalances in your arms. not smart. do some research on the subject. we are lifting weights here to GET STRONGER right? we aren't doing yardwork here man. there is a method to the madness of fitness. crutches are not going to make you stronger, they will make you weaker. same goes for wraps, straps, belts, chalk, and any other accesory you use in the gym.

maybe in the short term but def not long term.

you build stronger hands by lifting raw. you also build stronger wrists and forearms.

you wear gloves you end up with major imbalances in your arms. not smart. do some research on the subject. we are lifting weights here to GET STRONGER right? we aren't doing yardwork here man. there is a method to the madness of fitness. crutches are not going to make you stronger, they will make you weaker. same goes for wraps, straps, belts, chalk, and any other accesory you use in the gym.

I am using this wraps called Woodies. Not sure if you've seen them. It's not a glove...but a thin piece of material that covers the middle section of your palm. It's paper thin. Long term, I'd rather have soft healthy hands rather than calloused, often bloodied disgusting hands. My girlfriend, and my penis appreciate the extra care I take with my palms. LOL

I just think in this industry, there are some pretty ridiculous badges of honor that people carry around. Bloodied shins for dead lifting (wear some fucking long socks or leggings), fucked up hands, injuries that people keep training through as if that's the cool manly thing to do. We only have one skin....take care of it.

I am using this wraps called Woodies. Not sure if you've seen them. It's not a glove...but a thin piece of material that covers the middle section of your palm. It's paper thin. Long term, I'd rather have soft healthy hands rather than calloused, often bloodied disgusting hands. My girlfriend, and my penis appreciate the extra care I take with my palms. LOL

I just think in this industry, there are some pretty ridiculous badges of honor that people carry around. Bloodied shins for dead lifting (wear some fucking long socks or leggings), fucked up hands, injuries that people keep training through as if that's the cool manly thing to do. We only have one skin....take care of it.

Never been a fan of gloves for anything. They mess with my grip way too much. Not in powerlifting, strongman, or even the railroad I work for. I don't understand the bloodied shins though... control the weight, pull it close for center of gravity and leverage by all means, but don't drag it on your shins.. I've deadlifted well over 700 raw, and I've never had bloodied shins. It's happened in strongman events when reaching the clock but never powerlifting or training in the gym.

If you have some reason to keep soft hands use gloves. Otherwise suck it up lol It’s no fun destroying your dick masturbating [emoji23]

I despise that 'badge of honor mentality' as well. people act like this is a battle or a war and it insults the real people out there fighting. when i see that crap on social media i roll my eyes.

i have been lifting since i was 15. i used gloves probably 1-2 years out of that early on, developed some imbalances and forearm splints.. threw them away and haven't touched them since. my hands are perfectly fine and soft. i have very minor callouses on my 3 fingers, pinky middle and ring fingers.. i smooth them out with a nail file and you wouldn't even know it

I despise that 'badge of honor mentality' as well. people act like this is a battle or a war and it insults the real people out there fighting. when i see that crap on social media i roll my eyes.

i have been lifting since i was 15. i used gloves probably 1-2 years out of that early on, developed some imbalances and forearm splints.. threw them away and haven't touched them since. my hands are perfectly fine and soft. i have very minor callouses on my 3 fingers, pinky middle and ring fingers.. i smooth them out with a nail file and you wouldn't even know it

The term badge of honor has nothing to do with military honors, my brother. I would never say something like that.

Back
Top Bottom