Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cranberry juice or extract?

Kgely40

I had a question on what you thought was better if I had to choose between cranberry juice or Cranberry extract? my doctor said that cranberries are supposed to be really good for both your hemorrhoids and also your prostate. I've tried eating them and they don't really do much for me
would supplementing them be a good idea instead?

there have been countless studies showing the benefits of BERRIES

companies have hijacked that and turned it into drink some juice its good for you. or buy this supplement. all cranberry juices are heavily processed and barely contain any actual berries. the solution is just eat organic berries in your diet

I had a question on what you thought was better if I had to choose between cranberry juice or Cranberry extract? my doctor said that cranberries are supposed to be really good for both your hemorrhoids and also your prostate. I've tried eating them and they don't really do much for me

Does this mean 'I don't like eating them or 'nothing for my prostate'?

i think cranberry extract is the best way to go easiest to take and can go high dose

Back
Top Bottom