Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine & test supplements

caligroves

Registered
I'm 18 and have been lifting weights for the last two years. I have been doing 15-20 reps on each exercise because my plan wasn't really to gain muscle but just tone up a bit. Now, basketball season is over so this off-season I intend to do some heavy lifting.

My question is, can I take Creatine Mono-hydrate and testosterone supplements (testostro grow Hp) together? I also take Whey Protein and Glutamine after every training session.

Thanks, any comments or thoughts are much appreciated!

Creatine is always a good add for sure, just make sure you take it every day. Test boosters might not give you too much of a wallop at your age through. You likely have very high test levels right now, and any change it would make would be negligible.

I'm 18 and have been lifting weights for the last two years. I have been doing 15-20 reps on each exercise because my plan wasn't really to gain muscle but just tone up a bit. Now, basketball season is over so this off-season I intend to do some heavy lifting.

My question is, can I take Creatine Mono-hydrate and testosterone supplements (testostro grow Hp) together? I also take Whey Protein and Glutamine after every training session.

Thanks, any comments or thoughts are much appreciated!

Creatine sure. But at age 18 I doubt very much you need a test booster.

be careful with test boosters, many are spiked or contain crap which does more harm than good

n2generate is the only test booster that i recommend for that reason and yes at 18 you can take it but make sure you cycle it

creatine is fine to use, but again no need to use a lot

as for whey protein and glutamine, you are wasting your money on both and whey protein does more harm than good due to what is in it. read the ingredients and you will see it isn't something good for you

I use creatine, but make sure you make pauses.
Don't use much of it. As it just keeps the water inside your body, if you quickly stop using its gonna look skinny

Back
Top Bottom