Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine with coffee

Dearu

I wanted to mix in my creatine with my morning coffee
what do you think about trying this strategy out vs. mixing it with water
the reason is the creatine is a very Bland taste and I am the type of person who gets bored really easy so I'm worried that I'll use it for a couple weeks then just leave the tub on my tabletop and not even running anymore lol

the reason is the creatine is a very Bland taste and I am the type of person who gets bored really easy so I'm worried that I'll use it for a couple weeks then just leave the tub on my tabletop and not even running anymore lol

easier to just buy some creatine pills ostazol m1mk

I put it in a shake for post workout and I dont taste it at all

- - - Updated - - -

and I have heard not to mix it with coffee

I was taught the old school rule that when on creatine,no caffeine,as creatine is works to draw water to cells to better absorb minerals and aid in synthesise protein and combat lactic acid,whereas caffeine is a dieuretic,depleting the body of water and fluids.seems to counter one another,unless the rules changed but this is how I've understood use of creatine.ive never understood the reasoning of mixing caffeine as a stimulant to creatine.

While it is possible to mix creatine with coffee, it is important to note that caffeine may counteract some of the benefits of creatine. Caffeine can cause dehydration and may also affect creatine absorption in the body. Additionally, mixing creatine with hot coffee may break down some of the creatine molecules and reduce its effectiveness.

If you are looking for a more palatable way to take creatine, you might consider mixing it with a flavored beverage, such as juice or a sports drink, instead of water. This may make it easier to consume and help you stick to your supplement routine.

Alternatively, you could try taking creatine in capsule form, which eliminates the need for mixing and may be more convenient for some individuals.

Ultimately, the most important thing is to find a way to take creatine that works for you and that you can stick to consistently. If mixing it with coffee helps you stay on track with your supplement routine, it may be worth trying. Just be sure to stay hydrated and monitor any changes in your body or performance to ensure that the combination is working effectively.

Back
Top Bottom