Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine dosage

Bojan

Registered
Is it safe to dose 10g creatine all at once? Would there be any benefit compaired to dosing 5g? Any side effects?

I'm using Creapure.

I know some brands say to load for the first week to get concentrations up quickly, however it is not worth the side effects (generally gastrointestinal and water retention related). Just stick with 5g every day.

No reason to ever go over 5g a day. Once your muscle cells are 100% saturated, which 5g is more than enough to do, everything else is wasted. You cant go over 100%

Got it ill stick to 5g. No need for loading at all ? On the bottle it says I need to load for a week ???

Got it ill stick to 5g. No need for loading at all ? On the bottle it says I need to load for a week ???

No need to load at all. The end result is the same.

See my above statement. Loading is no different. Anything over 5g is wasted. That would include this bullshit loading phase.

buddy they are trying to sell you more creatine, it is a trick

They just tell you to load so you use more product! 5 g a day is all you need.

Back
Top Bottom