Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine dose

Whats the ideal dosage ? I have read 5 grams but I just wanted to make sure on here.

Yep. It'll say as much on any creatine product you buy

5 g creatine mono pre and 5 g post just simple dont lode it

Have a nice Day

Creatine monohydrate is fine with 5 grams pre workout.

Not to hijack this thread but what is everyone's perspective on the time to take creatine? I see some posts on this thread reference taking it both pre and post workout. I've researched and find schools of thought for both. I've been taking 3 tabs of ancient strength immediately after my workout now for about 3 months

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Whats the ideal dosage ? I have read 5 grams but I just wanted to make sure on here.

Here in Atl, a lot of people will debate over this.....depending mono or hcl. Bottom line is, 4-5 g per day....but every day as to keep reserves filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack this thread but what is everyone's perspective on the time to take creatine? I see some posts on this thread reference taking it both pre and post workout. I've researched and find schools of thought for both. I've been taking 3 tabs of ancient strength immediately after my workout now for about 3 months

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I take a scoop pre and a scoop post. Might be overkill.....but creatine is not the most expensive supp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom