Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine dosing and types

Rivkar

Registered
What are you the recommendations for using creatine vs. just using whey protein powder by it-self. Can i mix them together and what types of creatine are the best to use. I know creatine is not expensive, looking online seems to be under $50 for a large amount. Any brands you guys like?

What are you the recommendations for using creatine vs. just using whey protein powder by it-self. Can i mix them together and what types of creatine are the best to use. I know creatine is not expensive, looking online seems to be under $50 for a large amount. Any brands you guys like?

Try ancient strength from n2bm it's a high quality creatine mix, I stack it with my cardazol before training, the results are positive I'm getting more pumps and energy lately.

5g a day. Pill form from N2BM is Ancient Strength.

Mobster has you covered here at 5G per day. If you are just starting supplementing with it you can do a loading phase to get your levels up then drop back to 5 g per day

Ancient strength is one of the best ive used.

Back
Top Bottom