Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine free weight gain shake?

taylormade

I'm about to start a cycle here shortly, and looking for a good weight gain shake with protein, the best one I found I wanted to order has creatine built into it.

Would creatine hurt while on cycle? Pretty sure all creatine does is water retention.

Any recommendations?

just take some protein, whey and egg and mix with some carbs and dspark and you got an amazing weight gainer....

I'm about to start a cycle here shortly, and looking for a good weight gain shake with protein, the best one I found I wanted to order has creatine built into it.

Would creatine hurt while on cycle? Pretty sure all creatine does is water retention.

Any recommendations?

your pretty sure all creatine does is water retention? bro, seriously... where in the world did you ever come to that conclusion... absurd would be a friendly thing to say about that comment... that's far beyond absurd... yes, monohydrate can hold some water, absolutely but "all it does?" you do realize there's SEVERAL types of creatine too right? not all of them have water retention at all... creatine is always a good thing to use... comments like this are so discouraging to see the abundance of misguided individuals out there... try ancient strength creatine at n2bm and you can see for yourself there are different types of creatine... gearhead made a strong recommendation and i definitely agree with the method he provided you... he hit it right on with that one as welll... add the ancient strength to the formula he provided along with lgd-4033 and you will some serious gains... 10 mg day of lgd, ancient strength and dspark will give you everything you want and A LOT more... you will get the size your after except clean size that is retainable and sustainable...

Any recommendations?

Would creatine hurt? Hell no! Creatine only helps you at anytime, on cycle or not. Creatine only cause intra cell water retention which is exactly where you want water. Your muscles are comprised of 70% water and the extra fluid in the muscle is what causes the strength gains from creatine. Creatine without water retention means its ineffective iirc

Food, food, and more food. You do not need a weight gain shake. Creatine will also only help when it comes to mass gain. Ancient strength is a great product.

Any recommendations?

creatine will help.It will shuttle water to your muscles and make you stronger.,

your pretty sure all creatine does is water retention? bro, seriously... where in the world did you ever come to that conclusion... absurd would be a friendly thing to say about that comment... that's far beyond absurd... yes, monohydrate can hold some water, absolutely but "all it does?" you do realize there's SEVERAL types of creatine too right? not all of them have water retention at all... creatine is always a good thing to use... comments like this are so discouraging to see the abundance of misguided individuals out there... try ancient strength creatine at n2bm and you can see for yourself there are different types of creatine... gearhead made a strong recommendation and i definitely agree with the method he provided you... he hit it right on with that one as welll... add the ancient strength to the formula he provided along with lgd-4033 and you will some serious gains... 10 mg day of lgd, ancient strength and dspark will give you everything you want and A LOT more... you will get the size your after except clean size that is retainable and sustainable...

And to top it off, water retention in muscle tissue IS A GOOD THING when trying to build muscle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to www.n2bm.com and check out all of their stuff bro. They have a great supplement lineup

Just for further education if you don’t mind, I see that the dspark has a built in AI into it. If I added dspark, ancient strength and the lgd-4033 to a cycle of just 500mg test-e, would I have to worry about adding anything else besides arimidex with my cycle (0.25mg-0.50mg ED of the arimidex). PCT is nolva/clomid.

Just for further education if you don’t mind, I see that the dspark has a built in AI into it. If I added dspark, ancient strength and the lgd-4033 to a cycle of just 500mg test-e, would I have to worry about adding anything else besides arimidex with my cycle (0.25mg-0.50mg ED of the arimidex). PCT is nolva/clomid.

bro...i loved dspark...waiting for it to come back...

Back
Top Bottom