Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and hair loss

MassGainer

I v been having a noticeable amount of hair lost for about I would say the last 5 months, and the only thing that I have changed that might factor is I started taking creatine . I only take creatine and protein and some of my buddies at the gym say it could be the creatine .Im only 25 and hair loss doesn’t run in my family . So basically can creatine cause hair ?

He's what I could find.
There Really hasn't been any Good Studies done.
They say it's "Plausible" because Creatine increases DHT, and DHT is implicated in the Pathology, and a Receding Hair Line.
No Direct Studies have been conducted assessing the Connection........................................... JP
P.S.
www.examine.com/faq/does-creatine-cause-baldness.html

Click on the Link and get the Free 5 Day Course from Examine on Supplements.
They don't Offer this much.................................................... JP

I have never heard of this new to me

I've never heard of creatine causing hair loss, but I suppose its possible. If you aren't taking anything else that could cause it, stop the creatine and see if that helps stop it

this is definitely not anything that is normally reported nor common but that's not to say it's impossible... you could fall in that rare group of people that just reacts oddly to certain things although it would be out of the ordinary for this to occur as a result of creatine use bro

At 24 you are hitting the normal time for male pattern baldness. I suggest it's genetics, not creatine. If you were taking a decent dose of testosterone, then I would say that was causing it. If not, then it's genetics. Have a look at propecia shampoo or get a prescription for Avodart of something similar.

Never heard of this before but I would tend to think its just from aging rather than creatine but who knows.

If creatine does increase DHT then yes it's totally why, BUT as JP said there've been no studies proving that so it's anyone's guess. Only way to know is to stop taking it and assess.

Yeah I've never heard of this but it seems plausible, 24 does seem like a normal age for male pattern baldness to start though, if hair loss bothers you too much you should try rogaine it has helped a lot of my family members.

I v been having a noticeable amount of hair lost for about I would say the last 5 months, and the only thing that I have changed that might factor is I started taking creatine . I only take creatine and protein and some of my buddies at the gym say it could be the creatine .Im only 25 and hair loss doesn’t run in my family . So basically can creatine cause hair ?

Yes The Mayo Clinic has it listed as a possible cause of hair loss

Yeah I've never heard of this but it seems plausible, 24 does seem like a normal age for male pattern baldness to start though, if hair loss bothers you too much you should try rogaine it has helped a lot of my family members.
I started losing my hair at 24.. receding anyways. Just had to let it go,cause I wasnt trying to be that guy

Never heard but as with most of the information on the subject regarding other supplements it's subjective person to person based

this is definitely not anything that is normally reported nor common but that's not to say it's impossible... you could fall in that rare group of people that just reacts oddly to certain things although it would be out of the ordinary for this to occur as a result of creatine use bro

yes agreed

Back
Top Bottom