Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine intake

akunamatata51

Registered
can creatine intake help safely increase training frequency without running the risk of over-training? I train one body-part/week.

can creatine intake help safely increase training frequency without running the risk of over-training? I train one body-part/week.

Creatine is good but it's not that good that it'll stop over training. YOU do that.

You are not going to over train by training only one muscle group per week. I think you are confusing the term with over reaching.
Creatine will not help to increase training frequency. If you are currently training one muscle group per week start by dividing that volume in the two workouts. Eventually you should be able to add more volume to those different workout as your body adapts over time.

No it doesn't quite work like that. Frequency can be increased depending on total volume. Intensity also plays a factor. For example if you are doing 20 sets on chest day and want to go to twice a week, you cant jump in and go 20 sets twice a week. Youd have to start with maybe 10 twice a week, then move to maybe 12....etc...which increases your total workload for the week. Or instead of increasing volume maybe you increase weight and/or reps. There are a lot of ways to increase work load

I like your ideas a lot Rick.
It seems like we have very similar ideas and ways of thinking when it comes training and nutrition in general.

Last edited:
Creatine is just to support your training its not going to give you remarkable results. Results come in dedication and training hard.

Back
Top Bottom