Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine issues

overtop11

Registered
It seems im a non-responder to creatine, i've gained no water weight despite a loading phase and having taken it for over a month. I've even switched to creapure micronised creatine in the hopes that maybe it would increase the amount im absorbing. but ultimately it made no difference. Why do you think this could be ?

It seems im a non-responder to creatine, i've gained no water weight despite a loading phase and having taken it for over a month. I've even switched to creapure micronised creatine in the hopes that maybe it would increase the amount im absorbing. but ultimately it made no difference. Why do you think this could be ?

Dorian Yates was a non-responder but when you looked at his diet it was high in red meat which is, of course, high in creatine

Creatine is found in high concentrations naturally in red meat. You are probably eating a lot of red meat so you aren't noticing much from the additional creatine supplementation.

It's usually vegans and people who don't eat much red meat that respond the best to creatine

Creatine is found in high concentrations naturally in red meat. You are probably eating a lot of red meat so you aren't noticing much from the additional creatine supplementation.

It's usually vegans and people who don't eat much red meat that respond the best to creatine

I had a great response back in the day but I was only eating canteen food. Not home cooked or quality meat

I use micronised creatine now after years of the tablet form before, and have been quite happy with it. Just don't expect too much from it, I was guilty of that in the past. Stopped using it for ages, came back to it in micronised form and only now do I appreciate it more.

Maybe stop using it for a while and see if you notice a difference in your workouts etc?

Try drinking more water. I tend to not drink enough liquids so theres nothing the body to use. Up your water intake and you will see

Back
Top Bottom