Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Nitrate results

cownation

I have seen this form of Creatine Nitrate in some products at GNC and I'm wondering how good is it for preworkout use. The nitrate is suppose to help with muscle pumps during training correct? do any of you guys have any experience with it?

The product I was looking at is pretty expensive compared to the ancient strength product guys here pimp a lot and I'm wondering where my money is better spent. Are you really getting your money's worth from Creatine nitrate or is it more over priced garbage?

bro it's not bad...i prefer an hcl mix...but the price for nitrate is a bit high imo...

I have seen this form of Creatine Nitrate in some products at GNC and I'm wondering how good is it for preworkout use. The nitrate is suppose to help with muscle pumps during training correct? do any of you guys have any experience with it?

The product I was looking at is pretty expensive compared to the ancient strength product guys here pimp a lot and I'm wondering where my money is better spent. Are you really getting your money's worth from Creatine nitrate or is it more over priced garbage?

its good stuff but well overpriced.Stick with ancient strength and you will be fine.

nice avatar...id try ancient strength at ntbm it is great product bro

Anything at gnc is way way overpriced...first of all. Second, nitrate is good. I prefer hci....but you don't need to over think creatine. The ancient strength is a good price for quality creatine. Why spend the money. ...save it for a nice vacation.

TY all for the feedback i will buy myself some ancient strength and stay out of GNC from now on. I do notice their prices are way higher than the same brand online and they don't even carry good brands like n2bm.

At GNC asking a worker for help is similar to asking a guy with no arms for a spot. Not sure how they can justify those prices.

If you're looking for something that just has nitrates for a pre workout you could look at iforce potassium nitrate.

It's not exactly FOR muscle pumps but that is a side effect. It's a good creatine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creatine is basically all the same. If I was you I would just buy the cheaper stuff, but make sure it's from a reputable company

Back
Top Bottom