Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine not good for me?

40Hudson

Registered
I am only 20 years old and I want to use creatine but my mom said I shouldn’t cause she read on facebook it causes kidney failure. I told her that facebook is for old people and not true.
But she won’t listen to me and won’t let me use it. Can you tell me the truth so I can show her?

please do NOT get medical advice from fucking facebook man. SMH

your mom means well but the top 10 facebook posters are anti vaxxers/anti science people. so if you get any sort of advice from facebook you are screwing yourself and besides it isn't true. creatine is a natural supplement and safe

I am only 20 years old and I want to use creatine but my mom said I shouldn’t cause she read on facebook it causes kidney failure. I told her that facebook is for old people and not true.
But she won’t listen to me and won’t let me use it. Can you tell me the truth so I can show her?

we are not doctors here but you can use creatine 5 grams no problem with water.

Creatine is not bad, 5-10grams per day monohydrate with water no problems.

She's wrong. But you're more than capable to doing an actual search right?

Really? Facebook? Use it at 5 grams per day and you are fine.

Back
Top Bottom