Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine okay for heart?

vihongn

hey is creatine okay for the heart or should I come off of it and try something else?
I’m currently mixing it with water and chugging it before my workout But I'm curious if it is contributing to my high blood pressure I've been experiencing

actually it can if you run it too high or you are using a bad brand of creatine.

creatine can cause bloating in either case

make sure you buy a pure creatine and never run more than 4g of mono a day

hey is creatine okay for the heart or should I come off of it and try something else?
I’m currently mixing it with water and chugging it before my workout But I'm curious if it is contributing to my high blood pressure I've been experiencing

its safe but drink a lot of water with the creatine

Creatine is the most studied supplement of all time. If it wasn't safe we would know by now.

What's your weight? Body fat %? This is going to have more of an affect on your BP than creatine.

Assuming you are using a pure creatine then it will not be an issue. It could be an issue if you are using a product that has other ingredients like caffeine.

Back
Top Bottom