Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine post workout

phoebDe

Registered
I think after trying creatine and using a different ways that I found using it after my workout is the best way to use it
based on that what do you recommend I do about Timing my protein shake and my meal
Can the creatine affect anything else or am I safe just mixing the creatine in with the protein

I think after trying creatine and using a different ways that I found using it after my workout is the best way to use it
based on that what do you recommend I do about Timing my protein shake and my meal
Can the creatine affect anything else or am I safe just mixing the creatine in with the protein

I used to use creatine post workout until I found ostazol m1mk. Now I use 2 caps ostazol preworkout and 2 caps post workout.

creatine good PW, use ostazol m1mk with the creatine base in it

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom