Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine pre or post workout?

darianor

Registered
is it better to use creatine before or after my workout? i have found that some people believe after a workout it will be better absorbed while others claim it does not matter as long as it is taken daily. also what are the best creatine brands right now on the market i dont' want to get ripped off.

Creatine does increase ATP which will increase strength a bit, so I'd say before might have a slight advantage.

Protein Factory has creatine from Germany better quality than China. And coming out with it in pill form too very soon.

I used to take creatine, but in the last year I gave it up. I am currently taking Optimum Nutrition Energy Amino. Gives strength during training, different tastes from the manufacturer. You want strawberries, you want something more sour or sweet (I like lemon-lime). But there are other pre-workout supplements available. Here https://gym-expert.com/best-pre-workout-without-creatine/ you can see the options. I haven't tried all of them, but according to the description, they are all good.

Creatine does increase ATP which will increase strength a bit, so I'd say before might have a slight advantage.

Equally, there was info to support a small extra uptake of other nutrients after when using creatine.

On that basis both.

Back
Top Bottom