Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine product

social33

Registered
I am on week 6 of my first ever creatine cycle. It is a CEE product. I have only gained 3 pounds but the impedance scale indicates 1.5 loss in body fat percent. I have heard of much bigger gains and am wonder whether I should rather switch to mono as different people respond differently to diffent types of creatine. My main question is are my gains satisfactory or would I be termed a non-responder?

You don't need to cycle creatine, just take every day on an ongoing basis. That said, I think you have set your expectations way too high. Creatine will cause your muscles to retain a little more water, but that will not perpetually increase. It is not a steroid, and is not going to cause you to rapidly pack on muscle mass.

I am on week 6 of my first ever creatine cycle. It is a CEE product. I have only gained 3 pounds but the impedance scale indicates 1.5 loss in body fat percent. I have heard of much bigger gains and am wonder whether I should rather switch to mono as different people respond differently to diffent types of creatine. My main question is are my gains satisfactory or would I be termed a non-responder?

You don't say what you weighed before.

How's your diet?
Also make sure you are drinking enough water.

As far a different creatine types go there is no drastic difference between them. I would just stick with the good old monohydrate.

Creatine is not something that produces dramatic results. It helps, but dont expect a lot. Thats not how it works.

Back
Top Bottom