Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle support on a cycle

boyled

Registered
I am doing a 12 week steroid cycle with trenbolone and proviron. I know that tren is one of the harshest steroids out there. What supplement can I use with it to offset the negative side effects I heard happen. I am most worried about blood pressure. Right now it is 133/84 which his slighly high. Also worried about liver

If you are using tren, you need gw cardarine and you need n2guard for liver kidneys, add cardazol preworkout to avoid tren downtime.

Take GW I also run 5% organ defender for the price it’s very effective for me .

I am doing a 12 week steroid cycle with trenbolone and proviron. I know that tren is one of the harshest steroids out there. What supplement can I use with it to offset the negative side effects I heard happen. I am most worried about blood pressure. Right now it is 133/84 which his slighly high. Also worried about liver

bro your blood pressure not that bad compared to most bodybuilders. take n2guard and fish oil

Cardarine is a must with tren. Check out sarms.forsale

Brother N2Guard is all you really need: www.N2Guard.com

Check out this podcast where we talk about every N2BM product out there and how they should be used.

Back
Top Bottom