sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle support help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Steve. I am assuming that what is happening is rare. I have read all the positive things about n2guard. Truth is, it might be something else that is causing the headaches. I just know that as of today, I am now 3 days removed from taking it and feel great. This was the second try at using it and both times resulted in the crushing headaches. With the second try, I was 3 weeks removed from using the dbol, so I guess that wasn't it. Originally I assumed that was the culprit. Still looking for answers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Let me ask you, when you say you had high B/P, did you actually measure it? Then you said it returned to normal , what is your normal?
    If your blood pressure tends to be on the high side already, Dbol will def. cause headaches as a side. Need more info!what does your B/P run?
    Also, unless I missed it, what dose of Dbol and what experience do you have with!
    You stopping it, and getting headaches a week later could be a rebound effect. Dbol definitely has given me headaches when I have used it to kickstart a cycle!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm honestly pretty clueless on this one brother. This is something I have never heard of happening before, so it's really hard to say. Everything you describe points me to a proper hydration issue, but you say you are taking in 2 gallons per day, which should be more than enough. Have you tried to take a lower dose of N2guard to see how you respond?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am with you swaggs. I assumed having them for more than a week after getting off dbol was still the dbol. Then I quit n2guard for another week after that. I quit the dbol in the middle of week 3. I was in week 6 before I started the n2guard for the second time. I was almost three weeks removed from the dbol at that point (2 and 1/2). If you think I may have been getting rebound headaches, then maybe that would explain it. Headache lasted for two more days (as long as I was on the n2guard. When I stopped taking it, they went away. I do not have experience with gear in general. That is why I am trying to figure this out. I have a few more posts on here in other sections. This is my first cycle in years.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rick, I have not. I assumed that a lower dose would not provide the needed level of ingredients to be effective.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would say try TUDCA but that has taurine in it as well so that may not be good if it's the taurine that's causing it. Sorry to hear it's causing an issue. Another thing I use sometimes to cleanse the liver is apple cider vinegar. Maybe try that. There are lots of great herbs out there just have to do the homework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacoach View Post
    Rick, I have not. I assumed that a lower dose would not provide the needed level of ingredients to be effective.
    Some people take 5 caps I've heard and still dose well for them. I would try lowering the dose like Rick suggested before buying more stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So Wacoach, what type of Dbol dose were you running? If you have never ran it before. I would suggest getting it in10mg form and starting at 30mg split up 3x daily! This keeps an even blood level. If ya start to get bad sides you can reduce to 20mg divided in am/ pm dosing!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate it swaggs, but I am not too worried about the dbol. I was really only going to run it the 1st 4 weeks as a front loader. The source I found on here had it in liquid injectable form only. I was taking .25 inject, twice daily to get the 50 mg daily dose he suggested. The 50 mg was just to support my low dose test e cycle. Again, I am trying not to over do it with a first cycle. The test is 250, 1 pin every 4 days to keep levels even. Works out to a little less than 500 mgs a week.

I was only going to run the dbol until week 4, so I missed by a week stopping it in week 3. Now I am just trying to figure out what support products are a must, since I am having trouble with the n2guard.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRickRock View Post
    Wacoach,

The product contains Taurine which can give some people a headache, also the diuretic effects can cause this if you are on high doses of Anti-Estrogens already, that could also be the cause.

Drop me a PM and I will help you with obtaining alternate cycle support to help you out buddy, we are always here for you.
    Hey Big Rick. Just a reminder. If you get time, please PM me with your advice. I can't hit you up because I haven't posted enough on here. Any advice you offer is appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast