Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy

Sandman16

What’s your bros opinion on dairy? The only dairy I consume on the reg is from my protein shake but I’m curious about adding Greek yogurt and/or cottage cheese into my diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know majority of people are gonna disagree with me on this but I don't see an issue adding those in to your diet if you can handle them.
Very low in calories so they are easy to fit in both bulk or diet plan.

I friggin love cottage cheese. I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so I've swapped that with Quark. Do you know what that is? I know our fellow English Man Mobster knows for sure haha.

What’s your bros opinion on dairy? The only dairy I consume on the reg is from my protein shake but I’m curious about adding Greek yogurt and/or cottage cheese into my diet.

I don't know anything about you or your goals, so I won't tell you its okay to eat dairy. For me personally, I don't have an issue with eating dairy products in moderation. I eat Greek yogurt on the daily and will occasionally drink Fairlife chocolate milk. Once again that's just me, but I don't live in a plastic bubble either

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i will have a block of european high quality cheese once a week at most

that is all the dairy i consume. it doesn't bother me. big difference between eating that and eating american sick cow cheese

milk i will not go near 100%, that shit would make me vomit if i drank that

I'm following steves advice and heavily cancelling dairy out of my diet... I will say I feel less bloated and inflamed

Thanks for your advice/recommendations.

I think I will continue to eat low dairy (protein shakes, and the occasional pizza slice ;) and not add Greek yogurt /cottage cheese.

I know majority of people are gonna disagree with me on this but I don't see an issue adding those in to your diet if you can handle them.
Very low in calories so they are easy to fit in both bulk or diet plan.

I friggin love cottage cheese. I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so I've swapped that with Quark. Do you know what that is? I know our fellow English Man Mobster knows for sure haha.

I hiss at it and make the sign of the cross when I see it ;)

I'm following steves advice and heavily cancelling dairy out of my diet... I will say I feel less bloated and inflamed

congrats on eliminating hormones, GMO's, and other inflammatants from your diet

the differing opinions have to do where people live.

europeans make fun of americans for being ignorant on things, yet they are completely oblivious themselves about american farming practices which have historically been a complete joke. the Dust Bowl was caused by just that. they stole Indian land, plundered it in a matter of a few decades and then look what happened. now they dump pesticides and herbicides on everything so cancer rates are sky high and we wonder why. SMH

the dairy industry in the US has zero regulations. they beat the cows with bars, shock and force them into milking all day with their heads in a vice. they feed the cows absolute garbage food. it is all about profit.. then they spend 100K PER DAY to convince suckers to consume tortured cow milk full of crap, and they pasteurize it to destroy any of the leftover nutrition.

Last edited:
The only dairy I have is pretty much Greek yogurt, but it's full of benefits. A little dairy is fine, as with almost anything.

Back
Top Bottom