Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy free weight gainer

polarbeats

Registered
Here's my question, I would like to find a sup that I can use to gain weight. The problem is I am allergic to milk, I have tried Muscle Milk since it is supposed to be 99% lactose free and still end up getting sick. Is there any kind of weight gainer sup I can take?

Here's my question, I would like to find a sup that I can use to gain weight. The problem is I am allergic to milk, I have tried Muscle Milk since it is supposed to be 99% lactose free and still end up getting sick. Is there any kind of weight gainer sup I can take?
There may be soy based ones if you look around, but I've never messed with weight gainers. Real food is always the better option.

You could make one. There's a bunch of proteins like hemp, pea and soy. Or you could just eat more food.

see my previous posts on weight gainers. they aren't real food and they have tons of artificials and sugars. once that shit hits your body you start storing fat and destroying your good cells. it is very counter productive. if you want to gain good mass you need to do it the right way slowly. get on a good workout and diet program

Don't actually know if there are any weight gainers per se but you can find different protein brands that do not have lactose in them.
I think Musclemeds was the company who used to sell this beef protein powder.

But yeah, I agree with others that weight gainers are pretty much waste of money and you'll get much more bang for your buck if you'd make your own.

whole foods man.

doubt you will find a weight gainer that won’t upset your stomach with your problem.

You just gotta learn to eat big. Thats really what it comes down to. It took me years to get to the point I am now with the amount of food I can consume. Make sure you track everything and keep pounding that food in. Gainers arent the answer

Back
Top Bottom