Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with lower back pain

allison56

Registered
Best way to deal with lower back pain ? I am not currently on any cycles. I just have been dealing with a lot of pain in my lower back and I am not sure why or how I can improve it. Let me know if anyone has any advice or remedies i can look to use.

Back pain is difficult to deal with for sure and can be caused by so many things. If possible, I would try to figure out the cause of it in the first place.

I have two herniated discs in my lower back.. and I can’t take anti-inflammatory due to taken so much I got an ulcer.. it’s really difficult and often debilitating pain.. I just try to be a super careful as I can be all the time and just deal with it.. Tylenol.. staying mobile.. if I sit around it gets worse.. whenever they pop out it literally takes me to the floor.. but immediate attention, ice.. lots of ice then heating pads heals it in fewer days than nothing.. but it still cripples me for days

Best way to deal with lower back pain ? I am not currently on any cycles. I just have been dealing with a lot of pain in my lower back and I am not sure why or how I can improve it. Let me know if anyone has any advice or remedies i can look to use.

First identify why you have it.

It cant be treated properly until you know the source and cause of the pain. You need to go have it looked at, but avoid a general doctor. You'll just get pain pills and you dont want that. Ypu could need aligned by a chiropractor, or therapy for mobility, or you may have disc issues like me and need a cortisone shot or other interventional pain management to control it. It just depends on what's causing it

nobody said the truth.

a doctor will send you to get an MRI. that is wonderful right? except the MRI will show you have disc issues, that is great right? not really. if you been weight training you are going to have disc issues, completely normal. every person in the gym has discs that are farther along than others. so then what? there isn't anything a doctor can do aside to send you to physical therapy (nice scam that is because you can get the same info off youtube for free) and give you pain pills (which make the pain better but don't fix a damn thing)

weight training causes decompression and mobility problems. this will herniate discs. you can't 'take something' for it. and you can't 'go to a doctor' for it. you have to decompress and increase mobility. there isn't a cure for herniated discs aside from those 2 things along with rest sorry.

1. inversion table. they cost $150 from amazon
2. bikram hot yoga. will increase mobility and decompression of the spine/alignment
3. REST, i'm sorry for being the only person on these forums to tell you the blunt truth. you need to give your discs a break OR ELSE they will get worse and worse

i'm sorry but all this talk about cortisone shots and pain pills etc. don't cure the issue. they just cover it up. and yes i been there and done that myself. you can save the 30K in medical bills by listening to my advice above

Last edited:
Backs can be a tricky one to identify even when taking an MRI.... Go and see a doctor ASAP.

Stevesmi is NOT the only person to tell the truth. I did say identify why you have issues - truth enough?It's no good treating jack sh*t if you keep doing stupid stuff. Stevesmi is correct in that all too often a doc will talk about 'discs being worn'. And? Of course they are - we lift weights, are too heavy and live longer.

I've written often on having to have 16 weeks off due to back issue back in 2016.

Something I have here is a massaging chair (one upstairs in my living area and one here in my office). The office one has a heat pad. I also 'listen' to my body more. I worked out at 7.30am and felt like my hips were crazy tight so warmed up more and did a few glute stretches before going crazy. It's not at all unusual feeling tight in my back the day after smashing legs. I ALWAYS warm up with just the equipment at the start of any gym work.

oh i forgot to mention there is one more thing you can do and that is SURGERY where they actually cut the disc. good luck with that one. if you listen to people who did do that you will hear mixed results.. some say they feel great after, some say they can't even walk after. it is a huge gamble and you are putting literally your life in the hands of a dude with a scalpel and hoping they make the right cut cause if they cut too much you could end up in a wheelchair for life

let's not have it come to that.

I've been having lower back pain occasionally and I've been doing lower back exercises with light weight and high reps and it seems to be helpful. Unless you have a serious injury work on building a strong core.

Back
Top Bottom