Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detox of the liver

NoahNU

Registered
I want to take some liver detox supplements to help get things more healthy inside my body
my question is do I only take it on certain days or do I take it everyday?
The only reason I asked is a lot of liver supplements are really expensive so if I can save some money that would go a long way

I want to take some liver detox supplements to help get things more healthy inside my body
The only reason I asked is a lot of liver supplements are really expensive so if I can save some money that would go a long way

Detox liver by fasting and taking n2guard with water.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You cannot detox per se. That's what you liver does. However, you can improve organ health. One is to stop doing any bad habits you currently do.

The other is N2Guard

Listen up. NO ONE CAN DETOX THEIR LIVER. If you say 'here's how to detox it' you're plain wrong. Stevesmi has covered the how and why previously. If, for example, your liver took a battering from booze there's no special pill to fix that. If there was docs would be selling them to you.

What you can do is STOP doing the stupid shit which harms you (booze, drugs, etc). That includes fasting which allows you to heal during the fast.

And, as I say above, you can HELP keep it and other organs healthy while you do silly stuff (as we all do here) like using PEDs by using a support product like N2Guard. But eat healthily, stay hydrated and don't do loads of silly things and you'll be helping it stay healthy. Indeed those of you who asked after seeing their doc and getting bad results need to CHANGE whatever it was you did to do get into that mess. Not just take a pill to help.

Back
Top Bottom