Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA good stuff or no?

Lgnacio1999

Registered
I remember 10 years ago everybody on forums was pushing DHEA’s to us. I bit and I bought some and it didn't do anything for me except make me irritable. maybe I just picked up a bad brand but am I missing out by not taking this stuff. How many of you mess with it

It was kind of a bust. DHEA is necessary but it isn't very bioavailable when taken orally and it won't boost testosterone to any significant level and can actually increase estrogen. So...it's a "no" for me.

I remember 10 years ago everybody on forums was pushing DHEA’s to us. I bit and I bought some and it didn't do anything for me except make me irritable. maybe I just picked up a bad brand but am I missing out by not taking this stuff. How many of you mess with it

I like DHEA for TRT, mixing it with testosterone boosts TRT IMO. I would add it but if you get too irritable don't use it.

Never have, never will. It's nice that our sponsors offer it for those who do though

what is DHEA anyway? i don't think people actually know what it is, its kind of a scam

Hardly a scam. It's naturally occurring in the body. It's a master hormone produced by the adrenals. It works as a precursor to testosterone and estrogen. You can find out your levels with a blood test.

Not something I would use since it raises estrogen. If I was going to go with something more mild than AAS I would go with N2Generate. If I wanted to risk estrogen rising, I would go for what would produce more results in testosterone or any other AAS.

I will be releasing products very soon that contains DHEA and you can apply it to your shoulders to boost test levels.

It should be out very soon actually!

Back
Top Bottom