Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet pills and diabetic person

MarcostheBest

Registered
Hi everyone, I need to know if is there any risk for a dibetic person taking dieting pills can they interact? Than you all for responses.

Sent from my NOKIATM

Most diet pills are basically just caffeine pills so no - they are fine to consume by a diabetic person.

However, caffeine doesn't burn body fat. Caffeine is great for reducing appetite but it isn't a fat burner.

Look into cardarine brother. Probably the best thing you could possible take for fat loss and it'll also improve muscle insulin sensitivity. It would be a really good thing for a diabetic person to take.
You can read up on cardarine more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

What do you mean by diet pills? To my mind it's either the fat burners sold by most supplement companies or those sold by doctors (amphetamine type). You don't say if you're a type 1 or type 11 diabetic.

Yeah Mobster.

That also my question ~ Type I or Type II Diabetic.

I'm thinking OP is a Type II........................................ JP

Yeah Mobster.

That also my question ~ Type I or Type II Diabetic.

I'm thinking OP is a Type II........................................ JP

Exactly. Type 11 usually just need to lose some damn fat and be healthy and few products will cause problems. Type 1's, on the other hand, need to avoid certain products which might fuck with their blood sugar (N2Slin for example).

type 2 diabetics 98% of the time

1. do not exercise enough (or at all)
2. have a piss poor diet (even though they think it is fine)

the solution isn't diet pills, the solution is fixing the above. it isn't easy though, the drugs you are on will give you a lot of blood sugar ups and downs which fucks with your energy. but that is the can of worms that got opened

Diet pills are a scam. Most of them are just caffeine and a few other useless ingredients. The only real benefit they have in regards to fat loss is appetite suppression. If controlling your appetite is the main issue then save your money and just take pure caffeine or drink black coffee. In the end the only way to lose fat is to be in a caloric deficit every single day.

Fully scam don't use

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom