Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

discontinued n2bm products

wanson

Registered
what ever happened to their protein i believe it was called whey to build muscle? also their protein bars they used to be so good back in the day and now gone? same with fat burners and DAA seems to be gone too. any chance of getting any of this stuff back in stock ? I've got a grand burning in my wallet

the protein and protein bars did not sell for the modern times. this isn't the 80's and 90's anymore. any company can produce cheap whey protein and sell it for profit... we want to get our protein from REAL FOOD.

guys now are sticking with herbals like n2guard, n2generate, and n2slin mostly, those are the big sellers. and then niche products like multi, low stim pre workout, shampoo, creatine, etc. the owner wants to modernize the company for the future not the past.

GEAR was designed using a protein source like no other -- an amino serum made from plasma, (yes, blood serum) and it was amazing. My favorite supplement. A one gram capsule was comparable to 10 grams of protein from a food source. You could boost your amino intake significantly, which was great news for nattys but when using anabolics it REALLY made a difference! One problem -- it was insanely expensive! You needed about 20 pills a day every day and then you'd start seeing results in a few weeks, but the cost was prohibitive for most guys. NTBM simply could not continue to produce it. A shame.

Wanson, hey brother thank you for your post!

The protein always moved very slow and so did the protein bars. We had to make tons of it to get a decent manufacturing price and it would take a long time to sell the products. Selling the protein fast is key to keeping it fresh and turning over the investment. We are a small brand and we don't sell on huge volume, we have to be very careful about the products we stock.

Their protein was awesome but I do see how it would be hard to profit off it. Most real advanced lifters use very little protein powder. We eat for our goals but I do always have some on hand, just don’t need to use much of it.

it was awesome, just like all their products, but it was removed. I’d definitely run n2guard year round.

Back
Top Bottom