Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discontinued n2bm products

loreg

I used to be a big fan of their peanut butter protein powder, that stuff was really good
Also Dspark was good pre workout, i remember not taking it with food and feeling awful lol. But it worked great when you take with food
any chance of getting these products back in stock? Anything new on the horizon?

straight from Rick's mouth on protein

"people want it when it is out of stock and nobody buys it when its in stock" his exact words on it

bottom line is protein powder is readily available man, if you want it that bad plenty of places have it. i don't recommend any sort of powder though

I used to be a big fan of their peanut butter protein powder, that stuff was really good
Also Dspark was good pre workout, i remember not taking it with food and feeling awful lol. But it worked great when you take with food
any chance of getting these products back in stock? Anything new on the horizon?

Yea its strange people want protein but dont buy it, the irony is not lost on me lol

bro dspark good product. should bring back

Back
Top Bottom