Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dmaa

Platerape

Does anyone have a lead on where I can get some dmaa powder. On my last couple of scoops of volt. Or the best alternative.

Does anyone have a lead on where I can get some dmaa powder. On my last couple of scoops of volt. Or the best alternative.

I don't use dmaa powder I get heartburn from the powder. But I use ostazol it has DMAA in it, good dose and amazing preworkout. Pumps and strength with energy, doing 3 caps/day now preworkout.

I don't use dmaa powder I get heartburn from the powder. But I use ostazol it has DMAA in it, good dose and amazing preworkout. Pumps and strength with energy, doing 3 caps/day now preworkout.

Ostazol hmm never heard of it I’ll have to check it out. Yeah I get the heartburn from time to time as well

The stuff is pretty much against the law for selling as a supplement in the USA. Maybe try foreign sellers?

I haven’t personally used banned nutrition products but the guys speak highly of them.

Back
Top Bottom