Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA

Repook

Proficient Brother
It amazes me I can get everything under the sun but DMAA in pre workout lol . Is there a source that’s verified on here that supply it ? Australia is a bloody nanny country !!!

DMAA is a nasty nasty compound that is highly addictive and will send your HR soaring. it has no business being used man but if you insist on it just use clen or albuterol with a bunch of caffeine, literally the same effects and nasty sides .. and you will destroy your heart just as fast

DMAA is a nasty nasty compound that is highly addictive and will send your HR soaring. it has no business being used man but if you insist on it just use clen or albuterol with a bunch of caffeine, literally the same effects and nasty sides .. and you will destroy your heart just as fast

Oh shit really didn’t know that. I had it when it came out in c4 pre workout and jack3d that seemed fine . Obviously People abused it and died and that’s why it’s no more

Oh shit really didn’t know that. I had it when it came out in c4 pre workout and jack3d that seemed fine . Obviously People abused it and died and that’s why it’s no more

I’ve spent a lot of time educating people as to why stimulants are not only unhealthy and dangerous. But also counter productive. There is no benefit of speeding up ur HR during exercise of any kind. It will actually hurt ur workouts. Learn to train clean man. Ur body will get stronger

It amazes me I can get everything under the sun but DMAA in pre workout lol . Is there a source that’s verified on here that supply it ? Australia is a bloody nanny country !!!

I like DMAA but its very illegal now wouldn't even bother with it. The closest to using dMAA legally is Cardazol, it works the same and just as strong.

I like all stims and I like energy, but that's not for Steve to each his own.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I’ve spent a lot of time educating people as to why stimulants are not only unhealthy and dangerous. But also counter productive. There is no benefit of speeding up ur HR during exercise of any kind. It will actually hurt ur workouts. Learn to train clean man. Ur body will get stronger

Yeah I can see how raising you HR can be dangerous . It’s just hard sometimes with kids and getting up at 4am for work then going gym after work , sometimes need a bit of a nudge 😞. I’ll give cardz ago if anything then but not everyday .

Back
Top Bottom