Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do supps work together in conjunction ?

Waltermatthews

Registered
hey guys i take about 2-3 protein shakes a day..i take no explode, creatine monohydrate and glutamine, fishoil, and a multi vitamin. I have seen these pills that are just bcaas and you take them to help with protein sythesis or some bs...would taking these and zma with the other supps make any significant difference?

2-3 shakes is doing more harm than good

eat real food.

shakes aren't real food. if they were they would feel lions and tigers whey protein at the zoo, but they don't.. they feed them actual meat

i would much rather you swap out the shakes for a fatty grassfed steak/burger.

hey guys i take about 2-3 protein shakes a day..i take no explode, creatine monohydrate and glutamine, fishoil, and a multi vitamin. I have seen these pills that are just bcaas and you take them to help with protein sythesis or some bs...would taking these and zma with the other supps make any significant difference?
You should be concentrating on eating more whole food meals. That's how you progress and grow

I'd keep the creatine, multivitamin, and fish oil, but the rest probably makes no difference except to the size of your wallet.

I get that you guys preach healthy eating.... Which of course I do. But I want to take something that will give me a little edge.

I get that you guys preach healthy eating.... Which of course I do. But I want to take something that will give me a little edge.

I am with you bro same here! I just need to clean up my diet for sure but I also want to take something that will give me an added performance boost!

Back
Top Bottom