Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you take vitamin C everyday ?

I usually only take Vitamin C after i get a cold lol.
I have read multiple times that the body doesn't even need to supplement it, if any.

i hate to burst you guys bubbles but Jabronie is mostly correct

if your gut health is poor you will not be able to absorb shit. that is why a lot of supplements add in piperine or chelate them to help with absorption. N2guard actually contains piperine which is very important ingredient so they knew what they were doing

same goes for food. i laugh when people who are deficient in calcium take calcium supplements or their doctors tell them to drink milk. both are absurd and actually hurt your calcium. calcium is stored in our bones. really the only way to raise calcium in the body is fixing your bone health and gut health. also good quality mineral water contains calcium

but anyway the truth is when you take a multi MOST of it is not absorbed and pissed out depending on how good your gut health is

I have a friend that seggest supplementing magnesium. Does it do anything at all for the bones and the muscles? He says its better than calcium for the bones .

i hate to burst you guys bubbles but Jabronie is mostly correct

if your gut health is poor you will not be able to absorb shit. that is why a lot of supplements add in piperine or chelate them to help with absorption. N2guard actually contains piperine which is very important ingredient so they knew what they were doing

same goes for food. i laugh when people who are deficient in calcium take calcium supplements or their doctors tell them to drink milk. both are absurd and actually hurt your calcium. calcium is stored in our bones. really the only way to raise calcium in the body is fixing your bone health and gut health. also good quality mineral water contains calcium

but anyway the truth is when you take a multi MOST of it is not absorbed and pissed out depending on how good your gut health is

No mention of kidney stones then. Or the body somehow 'setting aside' anything oxide based vs pissing out what we don't absorb.

Heck basic nutrition 101. I eat a meat based pie. What I don't use (utilize) for energy (carbs or fat mostly), vitamins and or minerals etc I'll poo out. Some will be pissed out (broken down and not used protein for example). Heck, I might even sweat some of the minerals out. If I sit on my ass some might be stored as fat either directly or via conversion.

Now if I have a pre-existing medical/genetic condition I MIGHT have potential issues with all the nasty versions of stones. Pissing one out - painful as fuck. If I have really shitty habits - like eating just meat pies all the damn time - then my chances of stones are that much higher.

If using the wrong kinds of vitamins (and yes there are good and bad / better and not so good forms) was quite the issues Jabronie's 'facts' by his singular choice of only getting the info from Holistic doctors mad it out to be we'd have a HUGE number of bog standard / poor form using vitamin users with kidney stones etc . We don't.

Pissing out / excretion (poo) unused food and or vitamins is perfectly normal. We'd be kinda fucked if it wasn't. What we can't digest we get rid off. Heck, if the body dislikes something real bad you'll puke (see it try and get rid of that 14th beer you really ought not to have had when alcohol poisoning threatens to kill you - ditto the worst shits you ever had).

On the Holistic doctor thing. They aren't medical docs and using the stones thing negates them a LOT. The daft and crazy part is there's no one here - me, Stevesmi and, yes, even those Holistic docs included - that will tell you to NOT get as much as you can naturally. That includes getting vitamins and minerals from good healthy food. Pretty much every nutritionist ever will say the same. Because, obviously, it's the best way.

It's a 5 minute read to look at good forms vs bad. The same again to look at RDA's (recommended) vs ODA (optimal daily amounts). Look also at toxic levels (about the very high end 5g a day of Vitamin C you'll have digestive issues / an upset stomach - 20g a day will make you properly ill). Finally some products, inc the highly recommended N2BM's 3D-Multi have a LOT more than both figures to allow for the difference between what's in them vs what you'll use and excrete.

Last edited:
Another thing with vitamin tablets, keeping in mind recommendations by all of the above mention docs etc, is our diet. Stevesmi and I (and others) are only too familiar with the actual diets many people have vs what they say and think they do. When your morning wheeties etc have 'added vitamins' it's not cos they are somehow doing you a special favour. It's cos many foods are so fkin over processed as to be nutritionally lacking. Here in the UK we're just a year or two behind the US in our piss poor eating habits. Ready meals laden with salt, MSG and far too much Glucose Syrup to mask poor quality / low grade ingredients (for shelf life and profit margins) vs buying actual ingredients yourself and actually making scratch cooked food.

All experts and our mods too (experts in our own way) want you to cook scratch made meals. But how many of you do? How many, as per a HUGE number of US (and now UK too) eat out, or eat take outs/takeaways or ready meals? That's why we take the pennies per day vitamin products. Not only are many of us here smashing the fuck in the gyms but a good number are also working damned hard in physical jobs too (esp those out of door working members sweating away on hot climates).

I'll keep using my 3D-Multi and I won't be worrying about my body setting aside f'all and kidney stones.

Here endeth the lesson ;)

I have a friend that seggest supplementing magnesium. Does it do anything at all for the bones and the muscles? He says its better than calcium for the bones .

again it goes back to what i am saying above

if you buy magnesium it matters which you buy. you can completely waste your money buying the wrong one

for magnesium it is an electrolyte. so you want to buy LIQUID magnesium which you won't find in a drug store. gonna have to hit a health food store for it. 400mgs a day is plenty.

but yeah never buy magnesium pills from like a cvs or something

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing with vitamin tablets, keeping in mind recommendations by all of the above mention docs etc, is our diet. Stevesmi and I (and others) are only too familiar with the actual diets many people have vs what they say and think they do. When your morning wheeties etc have 'added vitamins' it's not cos they are somehow doing you a special favour. It's cos many foods are so fkin over processed as to be nutritionally lacking. Here in the UK we're just a year or two behind the US in our piss poor eating habits. Ready meals laden with salt, MSG and far too much Glucose Syrup to mask poor quality / low grade ingredients (for shelf life and profit margins) vs buying actual ingredients yourself and actually making scratch cooked food.

All experts and our mods too (experts in our own way) want you to cook scratch made meals. But how many of you do? How many, as per a HUGE number of US (and now UK too) eat out, or eat take outs/takeaways or ready meals? That's why we take the pennies per day vitamin products. Not only are many of us here smashing the fuck in the gyms but a good number are also working damned hard in physical jobs too (esp those out of door working members sweating away on hot climates).

I'll keep using my 3D-Multi and I won't be worrying about my body setting aside f'all and kidney stones.

Here endeth the lesson ;)

good post

i've only been to britain once but i think American food companies have done a good job of exporting our unhealthy habits to you guys and not vice versa.

the thing is though Europe has superior food standards. the USA is too rigged for the farmers. 12 farm states in the USA dictate laws and policy. example farmers can drench their crops in pesticides and feed their animals hormones and antibiotics no problem (the law is only leading up to slaughter for those who want to correct me on that) so literally they are fed hormones their entire lives and antibiotics.. and if you do this to your cows https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html you still stay in business and the person doing it gets like 3 days in jail wooptie doo. this company is still selling to supermarkets across the country no problem

Back
Top Bottom