Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you take vitamin C everyday ?

I take it every day, but if you eat citrus fruits and such regularly, you probably don't need to.

Last edited:
Take a multivitamin and then youre covered bro.

It's great idea except inorganic man made minerals like the absorbic acid that's labeled vitamin c, and citric acid is made from black mold

They've been proven to be bunk. Especially ones in oxide form. They can actually promote kidney stones or stones in general

Complete and utter bollocks.

most multi's just pass through your system that you would buy from a drug store or walmart

not all are created equal. always get a high quality one like what n2bm sells. makes a huge difference

A few articles were published online (is published the word for online) proven that mulit vitamins were ineffective. I didn't read the full article because I already knew. A few holistic Dr.'s were explaining it better than I can. Stating that those vitamins are in oxide forms, which come from rocks. The body either recognizes a substance, or puts itoff to the side. And over time there's build up. That's were the influence of stones come in. Stan Efferding has also mentioned that low calcium ( I think that was the subject) can cause cardiovascular disease/problems. And that calcium supps can still cause the issue, but not calcium from whole foods source.

Holistic Dr.'s and they post articles. Dr Robert Morse is one

So not actual doctors then? Think logically (and do your research properly). MILLIONS take vitamins every day. Now google how many get stones because they took them. Evidence will be actual numbers vs a holistic docs opinion.

Don't post the way you did before based on selective reading of an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

A few articles were published online (is published the word for online) proven that mulit vitamins were ineffective. I didn't read the full article because I already knew. A few holistic Dr.'s were explaining it better than I can. Stating that those vitamins are in oxide forms, which come from rocks. The body either recognizes a substance, or puts itoff to the side. And over time there's build up. That's were the influence of stones come in. Stan Efferding has also mentioned that low calcium ( I think that was the subject) can cause cardiovascular disease/problems. And that calcium supps can still cause the issue, but not calcium from whole foods source.

Yeah right... that's what the body does.

Back
Top Bottom